Thursday, May 13, 2021

Task and Purpose: Videos Of Iron Dome Intercepting Rockets From Gaza

The Israelis don't mess around.
   I guess the Hamas rockets are Qassams...which...I'm no expert...but I take to be basically a piece of pipe with fins, propellant and a warhead. They can't cost much. I hate to think what those Iron Dome missiles cost. (Actually, I think 'Iron Dome' is the name of the whole system, but I don't know what the missiles are called.) God knows. Whatever it is, I hope Israel's got a shit-ton of 'em. In this sort of contest, it's important to make it look like you can do this shit all. day. long. You don't want to run out--don't want them to get the idea that, if they just launched 10 or 50 percent more, they would have gotten through...
   Israel is a shitty, shitty ally. With allies like them, who needs enemies? But, aside from that: I'm very pro- them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home