Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Daily Beast Gets Hysterical At The Suggestion That Anti-White "Hate-Crime" Is A Thing

link

I mean, I never really thought about it...but this guy denies it so hysterically that it kinda makes me wonder.  I mean, obviously there's anti-white hate crime...unless maybe the lefties are trying to give it the anti-white racism treatment and simply define it away...in which cased, of course, it's still there...because you can't change the world merely by using words differently.

I'd just like to know the facts of the matter...which desire is, like, obviously, teh TOTALLY razizt.

Needless to say, the ever-present threat of invisible White Supremaziztz also shows up in the piece. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!! Yet, paradoxically, nowhere at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home