Friday, April 10, 2020

Alex Berenson: The Experts And Their Models Were Wrong

That's the way it seems to me, basically.
Though maybe it was, rather, that the highest ends of estimates with extreme variances were emphasized--mostly, perhaps, but people other than the experts/modelers themselves.
I doubt that we really know yet. It'll take some time to get clear on exactly what happened.
But: it sure seems that there were plenty of suboptimal decisions. Which is to be expected.
My own layperson's inclination is to think that we have enough evidence now to wrest control back from the epidemiologists and modelers, and fire up the economy again. I'm more worried about depression at this point than pandemic.
But that is, yet again, merely a layperson's hunch, and not to be taken as anything more than that.
But damn...it honestly seems pretty obvious to me at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home