Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Obviously Lying Nurse Is Obviously Lying

The cringe...the cringe...
I'm not particularly adept at identifying liars merely from their demeanor. Lots of people think they're good at it, but they actually aren't. This woman, however...Jesus. I can barely watch her hysterical weeping lying bullshit. I mean start with the fact that she's recording herself weeping theatrically and then posting it to the interwebs...and go from there. Her story, to the extent I could understand it, isn't plausible. She was so repulsive I can't bear to watch it a second time. It's possible, of course, that there's something else amiss here...but on one watch, I'm gonna say: pants on fire.
   It's not a clean case, though, since I hadn't heard of this clip until I'd already heard people claiming she was lying. But, anyway: she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home