Saturday, August 10, 2019

Is Ideology Ruining Sex Science?

If that means leftist ideology...then of course it is.
   Note the exceedingly lame and predictable argument by one Florence Ashley later in the piece. That's the last--or first--refuge of Lysenkoist scoundrels---it's ok that we politicize science because science is already politicized. Uh, no, dumbass. That's like you catching me cheating to make illicit amounts of money off of a charity I run, and me defending myself by pleading psychological egoism--"But all actions are selfish!" People only drop the skepticism bomb when they're out of good arguments. 
   Another way to think of it: if my arguments are shamelessly ideological, I can't defend them by arguing that yours are secretly/undetectably ideological...because they must be! Because all arguments are!
   Utter bullshit.
   One of the biggest problems with the contemporary left is that it's in bed with some of the shittiest philosophy ever to come down the pike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home