Thursday, August 08, 2019

"How Beto O'Rourke And Julian Castro Respond To Trump's War On Immigrants"

Yes, that's actually the title.
   On the one side, we have the entire superstructure lying and advancing crazy positions--e.g.: that wanting immigration laws enforced is anti-"immigrant." The MSM simply drops the illegal part half the time or more. Though perhaps it's because "Using The Term 'Illegal Immigrant' Sets The Stave For Mass Shootings"...
   One side has largely lost its mind on this and many other issues; the other is artlessly, imperfectly, and sometimes shittily trying to defend some semblance of order as against chaos, recognizing that unregulated mass immigration is playing with fire. Trump is, on this issue, with Obama of '08 and the majority of the country. I don't much like Trump's attitude nor his words nor him. But he's not the crazy one here. Intentionally lying by conflating anti-immigrant with anti-illegal-immigrant is utter bullshit.
   You want to make the case for moving close to an open borders position, make the case. I, for one, will listen. But you haven't come close to doing so yet. Screeching that (in effect) borders are racist simply isn't going to cut it.

[I'm working hard not to let the blatant bias of mainstream sources drive me off...but the more I read them, the more disgusted I become. I've decided that it's better to ease up a bit and turn my attention away from them to some extent.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home