Friday, August 30, 2024

Kamala's Scripted, Softball CNN Interview...With Walz There To Hold Her Hand

That's an embarrassment even by the standards of American politics. What, six weeks now without actually talking to the press? The press that is completely in the pocket of the blue team, mind you...

And with Walz there to hold her hand, no less.
What the hell is going on?

Even I am amazed by this.

I listened to about 20 seconds of one of her answers and it was so painfully, cringely, stupid that I had to shut it off. I'll try again later...but right now I cannot listen to that shit.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really starting to wonder whether she may actually be worse than Trump in this respect.

Ok, I heard part of the "What will you do on Day 1?" question. Stupid question, but completely standard. It's really a way of asking what your tippy top priority will be. There followed some verbal meandering about the middle class that was just...plain...dumb.

She had six weeks at the least to prepare for this interview! Fifty bucks says they gave her the questions ahead of time, too. And it was with CNN! They are little more than part of her Ministry of Propaganda!

What the hell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home