Friday, August 23, 2024

RCP Betting Odds: Trump, Harris Tied at 49.2

This seems ok(?)
I'd guess we're at the height of the manufactured Kamalamania...so should expect it to subside.
Uh, right?
Well, of course, nobody knows.
So I should just wait and see.

I remind myself often that the other option is Trump...so...how much worse can she really be?

But then I fear that the answer is:  well, when you take into account her likely impact on the courts, including especially SCOTUS: lots.

Trump's appointments have, I'd say, largely been responsible for shielding us from the full force of the tidal wave of Woketarian madness. [Side-eye at Gorsuch...though his deviations have been principled, IMO.]

Anyway.

I guess we now all wait to see what RFKjr does?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home