Thursday, January 16, 2020

GAO Says Trump Broke Law By Witholding Ukraine Funds

Sumbitch is looking guiltier all the time IMO...
   When I saw the headline I thought it was going to be some bullshit progressive "watchdog" organization like the SPLC or ACLU. Hey, remember when those used to be legit organizations? I'm so old I remember back before they were merely parts of the progressive propaganda/cultural-control apparatus...
   But it's the GMFAO.
  This doesn't, however, sound like confirmation of the articles of impeachment to me. Sounds like the GAO found some law-breaking, but it doesn't sound as if it's saying that it was exactly the kind that would do the impeachment trick. Still, it might count toward impeachment to some extent.
   If you only had some kind of...I don't know...public information source...or...maybe broadcast... I don't know what idea I'm grasping at here...something like...like the NYT or WaPo...but without the political affiliation. Some sort of objective source of accounts of new events....extremely current events...oh, I don't even know what I'm saying. This is some kind of sci-fi pipe-dream...
   It'd actually be kind of funny--in a catastrophic, Dems-take-power, end-of-American kind of way--if, after the two-year, non-stop, Russiagate hoax, Trump did himself in with this Ukraine foolishness. Especially if Biden turns out not even to be the nominee.
   If that happens I'll LOL myself to sleep every night, even unto the complete opening of our borders, mandatory transgender surgery for all, and absorption of the U.S. into the Greater EU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home