Friday, May 03, 2019

First Contact: Is One Of My Greatest Fears About A Trump Presidency Going To Come True?

So, somewhere back there after Trump won I wrote about the fear that we'd make first contact sometime during this four years...please tell me it isn't going to happen...even as awesome as it would be.
I can see it now:
     Spaceman: Take me to your leader
     'Murikan Earthlings: [Look at each other in terrible realization]
     'Murikan Earthling 1: Uh...we...don't...have...a leader....
     'Murikan Earthling 2: Yeah...we're....uh....an anarcho-syndicalist commune...
Eventually they'd figure it out, though. Trump would issue an invitation--via Twitter--for them to come to Mar-a-Lago. Or maybe he'd have ICE arrest them, come to think of it.
(F*cking Space Force is going to get a budget increase, incidentally.)
Then the Dems will accuse him of colluding with the aliens and launch a new investigation.
Please, God, let the aliens hold off until after 2020...or 2024, as I now think is more likely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home