Sunday, September 27, 2026

Turley on Vance and Obamacare "Straight-Up Fraud"

This doesn't seem like Turley's area of specialization to me, but I tend to trust him:

Lindsey Granger may well be right about Trump commuting sentences of Medicare fraudsters--I don't know what's going on there. I think this is one of the guys she's talking about. But, like Robbie S., I want all the fraudsters caught and prosecuted. I'm not interested in defending Trump. I'm interested in stopping all the fraud. Her consistency point isn't entirely irrelevant--but it doesn't show that they shouldn't be stopping the other fraud, too. Also, she keeps saying that they are going after these people only because they haven't used their benefits--which doesn't seem to be true. What Vance and Oz were saying is that they have several different reasons for thinking there's fraud in these cases--including that the alleged people in question were signed up by "brokers," that they have never used their benefits, and that they've been unable to contact them though they've tried in several different ways:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home