Thursday, September 24, 2026

WSJ's Lamest Story Ever?: "MAGA" Podcasters Are Tuning Out Trump; What They're Talking About Now"

The comments are almost uniformly a rabid TDS meltdown.
Don't get me wrong: I'm so sick of Trump's bullshit that I find myself checking the Trump Term Countdown with some frequency...
So I get it.
I've got stage IV Trump fatigue. I keep hoping for some temporary-but-semi-serious health problem so he'll GTFO of the White House. Give us Vance, for the love of God...
But those comments sound like they're from the NYT or WaPo. They're outright talking about going after him and everyone in his administration after 1/20/29...
Trump's damaging our alliances, stoking resentment, and talking like a crazy person.
But being crazier than him is not the answer.
And, of course, he's put us on a trajectory toward a Democrat House...and, possibly, God help us, a Dem Senate as well...
He's done so many good things that it's absolutely baffling what a bad President he's turned into. Almost all because he just can't control himself--in particular, his mouth and thumbs.
I suppose he's bet it all on the Iran regime breaking. But it knows it just has to hang on until after the election. That's what they did to Carter. And now to Trump.
Anyway.
The gratuitous insanity re: e.g. the Kennedy Center and the Arc d'Trump...WTF???
If he really turns toward the darkest timeline, I say he demolishes the former and uses the rubble to build the latter...
Anyway. He kept the Dems out of power temporarily, and he's rolled back many of their catastrophic initiatives...so good on him for that... But now it's almost as if he's decided to just wreck the GOP. He's virtually turned into the Woketarian Democrats' bestest "ally." (There's another word the left has ruined...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home