ACTBlue Apparently Opened the Door Wide to Foreign Donors
Appearances are not always deceiving.
I think the Democrats are exactly what they seem to be.
And that includes: an absolute shit-tone of fraud. They pump out ever-increasing amounts of tax money to their network of sleazy, radical NGOs, and straight to their voters and donors via all sorts of "welfare" programs. Some of that (enormous amount of money) then comes back to them as donations. It's a massive grift/graft operation. They also directly fund all sorts of what are essentially leftist indoctrination efforts, including through K-12 and universities. I think they see everything as a "whole-of-society"...or "whole-of-the-universe" matter--everything they do is a part of their overall effort to achieve what they now deceptively call "(social) justice"...
And I'm not going to be a bit surprised if it turns out that the same moral sensibility infects their attitude toward votes and voting.
So, though we've never found the kinds of Big Fraud that indicates that they are actually stealing national-level elections...I'm not convinced it's not there. Though I'm also not convinced that it is. I just don't think we can rule it out, knowing what we know about the Dems.
I'm not saying that the Republicans are better--though I doubt their approach is the same. Maybe it's more about big influence-peddling (see e.g. the allegations about Trump jr.'s wedding being paid for by a Russian oligarch). I just don't know. Currently, I doubt they're as bad--but currently I'm firmly in my Republicans-suck-less phase...so...
Look: the Democratic party has been taken over by the radical left rather as the Republicans have been taken over by Trump. The radical left sets the tone and agenda for the Dems rather like Trump sets them for the Pubs. And the radical left does not really "believe in" nations and citizenship. They think the distinctions are arbitrary and should go away. That's what got us to the basically wide-open borders of the Biden administration. If you think the Dems wouldn't take foreign money if they could get away with it, I'd want to know what your reasons for believing that were.
There is simply no doubt that there are many upstanding, patriotic Americans on the blue team. But the party seems to me to have become a substantially criminal enterprise.
None of this is to say that I in any way approve of Trump's apparently indiscriminate violation of the emoluments clause--though, as I've said, I do understand it. He knows--we know, too--that he and his family and associates will be ceaselessly attacked by the left once he's out of office. I'm not sure any amount of money can protect them--see the "E." Jean Carroll case... Anyway: I'm just not talking about Trump right now.
Blah blah blah. As usual this could all be wrong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home