Monday, August 08, 2022

Mar-A-Lago "Under Siege by FBI"

The Pomo-Prog-Democrat Axis of Crazy has--just guessing here--gone even farther over the edge this time.
I mean...with Trump, it's possible that there's something real and legit afoot...but...given the history of the PPD AOC, I'm gonna guess that this is basically more Russiagate-type bullshit. Basically, not being an insane progressive Democrat has now been criminalized.

[That post was written in anger. 
I am concerned about this, because I do think that the government and the legal system is being weaponized against non-Democrats, especially Republicans and conservatives. And especially especially Trump and anyone associated with him. 
But--as I do manage to say above--with Trump you never know.
So we should wait and see.
(But I am suspicious...)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home