Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Election Night Looking Pretty Good So Far

Apparently many good signs for Youngkin. Early returns in his favor. Doesn't mean much. Probably not many absentee ballots tabulated yet. But Youngkin is only losing the in-person vote in Loudon County by like 10%--which would be a huge win/improvement over 2020, apparently, when Biden won it by like 25%. 
 HoD looking good. 
If you'd have told me in 2016--especially right after Trump's win--that I'd be sitting here five years later rooting for the Red Team, I'd have told you you were nuts.

[Sears looking good, too! I somehow got the idea Ayala had pulled ahead in that race. Hope these trends hold.]

[Holy crap, AG too? I will not be sorry to see Herring go, not one bit.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home