Monday, November 01, 2021

Must Read:: Kimball: The January 6th Insurrection Hoax

Very much on target, IMO.
Possibly the best piece of short political commentary I've read this year.
It's not that I agree with Kimball about everything in there, nor that I'm certain about any of it. It's that a picture has begun to emerge from the chaos...a pattern of connections among dots have become more difficult to deny. A pattern that takes the standard media/elite/leftist account of the country and reconfigures it in a way that (a) makes more sense and (b) reverses its moral polarity.
Kimball merely articulates a theory that's prevailed among conservatives for quite some time. 
I'm not at all sure it's right.
But I've come to fear that it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home