Thursday, August 20, 2020

Trump on QAnon

facepalm
Scott Adams (can you tell I've been listening to that guy?) thinks Trump's response was masterful.
Unsurprisingly, I disagree.
That would have been a good time to berate the bullshit, idiotic, loony media for brining up such a thing. They're the ones who introduce this idiocy into the press conferences. LET'S TALK ABOUT WORDS!!! WE'RE IN A PANDEMIC SO THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION IS WHAT DO WE CALL IT??? WE DECLARED THESE WORDS NAUGHTY NOW YOU MUST SAY YOU AGREE!!!!
And now we get, basically:
SAY YOU THINK WE LANDED ON THE MOON! SAY IT!!!!!
I'd have just made fun of them.
But Trump's Trump.
I don't approve of Trump being Trump... But as long as he can beat the cult* in November...well...we can try to nudge him toward the good after that, I guess.
I do think he's right to dodge their game. Why agree to fight them in a battlespace they've conditioned ahead of time? They chose the ground carefully...which is, in and of itself, a reason to avoid fighting them there...


*Incidentally, apparently Q also calls progressives 'the cult.' I didn't get that from Q. In fact, I was really late to figuring out what all that stuff was about. It's significant, I think, that so many people independently began characterizing the left as a cult...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home