Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Biden's Somewhat Full Of Shit On Gun Control/Confiscation

I don't mind him telling the guy that the guy is full of shit. That's just an attempt at straight talk so far as I'm concerned. "You're full of shit"s a perfectly acceptable move in a friendly argument. He might mean that making "assault weapons" (note: no such thing) illegal is not tantamount to repealing the Second Amendment. Which I'd say is true. Or he might mean that he has no plans to confiscate anyone's guns of any kind. Which...might be true...but now that Beta is on his team...well...I suspect that's false.
   At any rate, I suspect that I'm more in agreement with the construction worker on this one...but I don't mind Biden telling him he's full of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home