Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Setting The Record Straight On The Climate Debate

This basically accords with my current understanding, such as it is.
   I wish I could think of a good bet to offer people that would hit the payoff-point in 5-ish years. Because I'd be willing to bet oh, say $1,000 that current progressive climate orthodoxy is significantly wrong. To be right, they have to be right about a lot of currently-unproven things--e.g. exactly how much we're warming, how much CO2 we're actually putting out, how sensitive the climate is to it, the contribution of lots of other factors (e.g. solar output, volcanism) and the absence of off-setting phenomena.
   Obviously I could be wrong...but I think most people who are panicking about this are doing so on the basis of the debunked 97% consensus claim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home