Saturday, August 11, 2018

Colbert I. King: "Your Everyday Republican Has Some Galling Views"

And by 'galling' he means: bat. shit. crazy.
   It's stupid to harp on the t-shirts...but basically the rest of the results are so completely nuts that I have to believe that they're the result of that survey effect where people say specific things in order to support an overall point of view. What the hell is that called? E.g. some absurd number of Dems saying that 9/11 was an inside job in order to, basically, convey the message I hate Bush.
   Because otherwise...this is very not good.

[Update: Ehh... some of this is Survey Monkey stuff. And the stuff at the end about Russian interference doesn't seem that surprising to me. Its the non-Survey-Monkey stuff about shutting down the press that's astonishing/appalling. So much so that I find it hard to believe. But not impossible to believe, unfortunately.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home