Thursday, March 27, 2008

Go Tar Heels

Carolina vs. Washington State tonight. Should be an exciting game--the country's best offense vs. one of its best defenses.

(I'm scrupulously turning my mind's eye away from the fact that good defense is more reliably deadly than good offense...)

Too bad we're past the point at which I can, ya know, enjoy the games. This is one of the very best Carolina teams I've ever seen--and that's saying a lot. This team is--I think and for example--better than the '93 team that won it all. But hoops is a game of match-ups. Hard to predict what'll happen.

I'll probably just anesthetize myself with beer and hazard a peek out from between my fingers now and then...in between bouts of drinking and bargaining with a God I don't believe in.


Go you Tar Heels...whip some Cougar butt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home