Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Charles Cook: The DSA Wants to Abolish America

That's no exaggeration.
If this in any way surprises you, you haven't been paying attention.
Here's what I'd like to know:
What percentage of Democrats would support these DSA insurgents if they thought they could win with them?
Because there's nothing really new about these people--other than that they're rather more clear-eyed and up-front about their ultimate goals.
To be clear: I have no doubt that most Democrats oppose the "dismantling" of the United States. I'm less sure what percentage agrees with at least some of the DSA's insane goals. Look: Democrats are now mostly "progressive"...and "progressives" have been pushing these goals for at least a decade ("depolicing," "decarceration," radical DEI, abolish ICE, amnesty (ergo: de facto open borders). Many progressives have basically favored abolishing the Senate--by e.g. turning it into another House, abolishing the filibuster, etc. This DSA idiot doesn't mention abolishing the electoral college, but I have no doubt they support it. I'm sure they'd be all about trashing at least the first two Amendments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home