Saturday, July 25, 2026

Nathan Confas: DEI Fraud and Coverup at Cambridge

Almost unbelievable even if you're already hip to the DEI scene. That shit is made of fraud. Fraud is what it is. This guy, Jason Arday, concocted a bogus backstory about not speaking a single word before the age of 18. He became (for realz) a professor at Cambridge before the age of 30. In the Ed school...so...asterisk...but still...  His "research" looks like unmitigated woke bullshit...and it's almost all plagiarized. His punishment? He was permitted to insert citations after publication. In one case he seems to have been permitted to rewrite the paper...again, after publication.
   If I were ever found to have done such a thing...well first I never would...and second I'd commit seppuku if I did...whether it was ever discovered or not...but still: I'd be fired so damn fast I wouldn't know what hit me. As I should be under such circumstances...
   Confas was a student (postdoc?) at Cambridge, but was (IIRC) run off campus when it was found that he had drawn very naughty, politically incorrect conclusions about race. Arday is manifestly incompetent and a serial plagiarist. And he has a faculty appointment there.
   Unfuckingbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home