Thursday, July 23, 2026

NRO: NJ's Damning Admission on Illegals' Voting

Funny how blue state voting "errors" always benefit the Dems...
What're the odds?
   Though I think there's a good chance this really was mainly error.
   OTOH: it's error NJ would be more likely to uncover if it benefitted the Pubs...
   Thing is, being generally slack about voting benefits the Dems. So blue states are generally slack about voting. As usual, I'd say: the vanguard of the left seeks to "dismantle" America, and undermining the security of our elections and trust therein is a good tactic. (Note also leftist proposals that children be allowed to vote, and even that everyone in the world be allowed to vote in American elections (because America's actions allegedly affect everyone.)) The less-radical parts of the left--e.g. mainstream Dems--won't go for that...so for them it's repackaged as ways of increasing voter turnout. Better that a million illegals vote than that one bum on Skid Row fails to cast a ballot!
   I've generally thought that Trump and the Trumpy Pubs have exaggerated the problem. But, as The Editors argue, that doesn't mean it isn't a problem.
   And: I suspect that voter fraud is rather like public assistance fraud. Blue states have roughly the same attitude to both (better to lose $millions to fraud than that one child go without...etc.)
  And: just as we're finding that public assistance fraud is more widespread than we thought, I hypothesize that voter fraud will ultimately turn out to be more common, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home