Monday, June 03, 2024

Dan McLaughlin: "I'm A Lifelong Republican Outraged By This Sham Verdict--But I STILL Won't Vote For Trump"

Not much substance here, but the sentiment is reasonable, IMO.
Though, speaking for myself, I don't so much plan to vote for Trump, nor even against Biden, but for a Trump administration over a progressive Democrat administration. The latter--as we have seen--is and would be a disaster. Trump is unfit for the Presidency in my opinion. (Though: so is Biden.) But this emergency situation has made me downright coldblooded. Trump shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office...but putting him there is the only way to stop the slow-motion destruction of the nation by the Blue Team. This isn't about Trump anymore. This is only about the USA.
IMO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home