Friday, July 21, 2023

"Bidens Pressured Burisma Founder Into Paying $10 Million Bribe to Get Ukrainian Prosecutor Fired, FBI Source Claims"

I have no idea what to think about all this.
   It still seems unlikely to me for no other reason than that it would--or so it seems--be so damn stupid. Biden is not smart. But could he possibly be this not-smart? Or do people really get away with such stuff often enough to make it not-not-smart? Biden is a buffoon. He's at least as buffoonish as Trump. So I can't rule it out--as I'd like to.
   The only things I have any confidence about are: the DoJ does not seem to be investigating this as energetically as they should; the MSM is covering it up (which is consistent with it being false); and if this were Trump, there would be multiple front-page stories every day on the NYT and WaPo screaming out details, speculations, exaggerations and declarations that the walls are closing in...
   But my priors are heavily weighted against such a caper by a President. Or even a Veep. Given the opportunity to bet, suppose I'd bet against it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home