Saturday, July 08, 2023

Autopsy Data on the COVID / Wuhan / Batflu Vax

In case I haven't made this clear: I think the vax is pretty damn safe. You don't need me to tell you this--the evidence is publicly-available, and I speak with exactly no authority on the subject. I won't be astonished if this turns out to be wrong, and I think it was insane to push it the way the CDC /gubmint/ media/ academic axis of evil pushed it. Utterly. Insane. 
   However.
   I do think it's safe.
   My view is basically that of Healthy Skeptic, who I've cited before but am now too lazy to look up: the vax isn't as great as the left religiously believes it to be, but it's not dangerous, as the right religiously believes it to be. (And hoo boy, are the righties dedicated to the proposition that the vax is SUPER-deadly...)
   That having been said...here's some shenanigans of a common leftie sort: a study of autopsy data in the Lancet concludes that lots of deaths in its survey were caused by the vax. Was it refuted? Of course not. It was immediately yanked. 
   The left doesn't debate.
   It censors.
   Trust The Science(tm), peasant!
   Actually: Trust the Lysenkoism...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home