Thursday, July 06, 2023

Media Vaccine Hypocrisy

We went from Dems saying they'd never take the "Trump vaccine" to them virtually worshipping the thing, and weeping publicly because they couldn't vax their newborns. And, of course, many conservatives apparently think the thing is the devil. At least the left ended up on what is apparently roughly the right side of the issue, whatever the tortured twists and turns of their thinking. Vax mandates were insane, of course. But, so far as we know now, it seems that the red team was the stupider of the two. I've got very smart conservative friends who believe all that stuff about undertakers finding massive clots in all the corpses and whatnot.
   I myself got one J&J shot when the thing first became available. I'm in the age range such that it's probably smart for me to get another, but I have no particularly important co-morbidities. I'm not really refusing to get another. I'm just not actively getting one. But I'll have to rethink that this winter, I reckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home