Friday, December 30, 2022

ALIEN BEINGS IN COVID VACCINE!!!!111

Oh, man, I came across a couple of things at some fairly big righty site--Free Republic, I think--that claimed that, if you let the COVID vax sit unrefrigerated, it would turn into small alien creatures kinda like the xenomorph from Alien or the bugs from Starship Troopers... So these little aliens would be trapped, scrabbling around in the vial. Can't find it again, and it was, of course, ridiculed...but not as robustly and uniformly as one might hope...
   Surely there's plenty of room between Quintuple vax my baby!!!! and the alien thing.
   Well, in fact, there is. 
   I'm getting old enough to seriously consider the vax again--I had the failed J&J one pretty early on, but nothing since. I'm freaked out by the hysterical push for vaxxing healthy young people...but I'm not exactly 100% in the category healthy young people anymore. JQ and I both had a fairly ass-kicking case of what was allegedly COVID early this year--massive pain in the ass--then another alleged case equivalent to a barely-detectable cold in September-or-so. 
   Oh, also on righty sites you'll find plenty of the following:
  • People are dropping like flies from the vax!!!
  • Funeral homes are overwhelmed by vax deads!!!
  • Look at these giant strings of goo doctors are pulling out of people's veins!!! From the vax!!!
And, of course:
  • It's all a plot by Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates to depopulate the Earth!!!
Now, Klaus Schwab freaks me TF out, NGL...but you gotta draw the line somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home