Saturday, June 18, 2022

Coulter: Dinesh's Stupid Movie

I haven't seen it, but Barr made similar points.
I'll always be grateful to D'Souza for Illiberal Education, the first of the anti-PC books to come out during the paleo-PC outbreak. It's a very good book and it was a morale boost to read the case laid out so clearly. But I don't believe I've seen anything good from D'Souza since. But one good book is more than most people write... Also but: I don't expect much from 2000 mules. The argument sounds pretty week. 
I object to the Dems' illicit rewriting of election laws, slackening restrictions, mailing ballots to everyone in entire states, use of Zuck Bucks, and their general undermining of election law. But I don't buy the fraud allegations. This position is consistent with what Barr writes in his memoir.
I also tend to agree with Coulter that he lost his nerve on a lot of issues.
And, of course: he could have easily won again if he had any control over his big, stupid mouth. Instead he blew it, and handed the country over to the catastrophic idiots currently running it into the ditch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home