Friday, June 10, 2022

Seth Barron: Democrat Hysteria Undermines 1/6 Hearing

I kinda thought that nonsense was over. I saw like one clip from it yesterday in which one innocuous claim by Ivanka was blown out of proportion--both metaphorically and actually, by being projected onto a gigantic, ultra-high-def screen. And why was everything so blue? And dark? Apparently "Hollywood production values" is an actual selling point they are pointedly selling. And there are going to be more of these. And they are spread out over at least a month.
   Is anybody falling for this? After the massive fraud of Russiagate was used to hobble one of the most important presidencies of our lives...and after one laughably fraudulent impeachment effort...then another massively fraudulent impeachment effort...can people possibly fall for this? I used to live and die with such stuff. I used to take all such claims seriously and spend innumerable hours of my life trying to assess them. 
   But you know where I am now? Right here: fuck the Democrats. They are insane. They are afflicted with what we can only hope is terminal TDS. These hearings are laughable and fraudulent. The only reason I'll tune in ever at all is to point and laugh. These people are bat. shit. crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home