Thursday, June 23, 2022

CDC Fake News Re: Childhood COVID Mortality

I read this a few days ago, and tentatively altered my view of vaxing children because of it. I was a bit skeptical on account of not knowing anything about childhood mortality--for all I know, being the fifth leading cause of it might not be very significant. Though that seemed like a stretch, so I was skeptical of my skepticism. Of course it's long been clear that the progressive establishment is pushing COVID hysteria hard. What I should have been skeptical about was the claim itself. Which is apparently false. 
   Needless to say, one reason people like me are skeptical about such things is that the progressive establishment always errs on the same side of the issue. Which is good evidence that they're committed to producing irrational fear-- as well as their favored responses thereto, masking and vaxing.
   Why has this wave of dogmatism, politicization, and fear-mongering arisen among progressives on so many different fronts (e.g. racist police violence, climate change)? Is it because they've become so locked into groupthink that they seize on alleged problems and alleged solutions thereto and then see no way to rationalize their positions other than exaggerating danger? Honestly, I just do not know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home