Monday, February 21, 2022

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, or: Biden's Theater of the Absurd

I'm trying to keep an open mind...but honestly, I just don't believe it. 
I think this is the Biden administration flirting with nuclear brinksmanship in order to manufacture a fake foreign policy victory so it has something it can pretend is a reason to vote blue in November. 
This is the kind of insane bullshit I originally thought Trump might pull...but, of course, he never did.
The blues not only saddled us with a terrible president, they saddled us with a dangerous one--one who is now doing the kind of insane bullshit they told us Trump would do.
The difference: I changed my damn mind in response to the evidence.
But I'll bet you this won't flip anyone I know from the blue team to the red team--not even for this one election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home