Sunday, February 20, 2022

Margot Cleveland: 5 Media Lies About Special Council Revelations

Incredible.
Media insanity about Russiagate was in a sense the straw the broke the camel's back for me--or the blasting cap that set off the accumulated explosives that...I dunno...sent me flying through the air until I landed at sufficient distance from the mainstream left to see how terrible it was. Is. I've always opposed the radical illiberal left. But I was basically blind to the flaws of mainstream "liberalism." Actually I used to watch CNN...and even MSNBC, God help me. I had finally recognized their insanity, but I mainly attributed that to hey, cable news bad. I had vowed to ignore Russiagate and wait for the Mueller report. But the absurdity of the coverage was so undeniable that it left me flabbergasted. And watching my friends eat it all up...wow. That may have been the point at which I started feeling like I was in an episode of The Twilight Zone...
   And now here we are. We could hardly ask for a better experiment. Two years of breathlessly reporting every crazy, poorly-sourced, convoluted rumor as if it were fact...until the suspicions flip around 180 degrees. Now the media's suppression drives are spun up to full power. "Jamming the WEZ" as fighter pilots say. The flood of bogus, inscrutable information about Alpha Bank that we got when Trump was the target has been replaced by Don't worry your pretty little heads about it--it's all too complicated and you might have to think
   In fact, if people still trapped in the left's web of lies and delusions would look at this one case, the case of Russiagategate, even semi-carefully, they might escape it like I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home