Monday, February 21, 2022

Edwin Curtin: War or Images of War?

This is basically the view that seems most reasonable to me: Putin might be preparing to invade, but things are being made worse by American political goings-on--mainly the administration's fanning of the flames of panic. Not to say that the Pubs aren't doing their share as well. But they're the junior partner this time around.
   I don't think people understand how little they understand about such things. I certainly don't know what to do. Arming Ukraine and calmly making it clear that we'll impose all the sanctions we can think of if Russia invades seems like the obvious way to go. But I dunno. Gearing up U.S. oil production would be good for many reasons. But Biden, motivated by climate change hysteria/mythology basically built a spigot of cash for Putin.
   I dunno, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home