Monday, November 22, 2021

Waukesha: Will This Be A Turning Point?

I'm not sure there will be a turning point. 
But it's likely there will be.
Many of my redpilled friends keep saying there will be.
My main view of the matter: it won't be a complete reversal.
That's not how the left works. 
It never, ever, ever stops pushing leftward. It never will. The only thing that stops it is (a) opposition and (b) disaster. (b), incidentally = achievement of its goals...or roughly that.
The Woketarian cult is stronger than ever at my university. Of course we're way behind the curve as compared to more prestigious schools. So I suppose things might be improving elsewhere...but not, so far as I can tell, at e.g. UVa...

Not that I'm just going with the obvious hypothesis...on which I'd gladly lay several thousand bucks: this was a BLM/Antifa/etc. act of retaliation for the Rittenhouse verdict... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home