Sunday, November 21, 2021

Watched Some CNN At The Gym

Big mistake.
But I was on the treadmill...for which I have virtually no patience. I can gleefully run trails for hours, but two minutes on the treadmill and I'm ready to jump off a cliff.
But I digress.
There was CNN on one of the five zillion tvs, and closed captioning was on.
It was...get this...Brian Stelter interviewing Nicole Hannah Jones. My God. It was like supervillain team-up. Or stupervillain team up... Get it?
It was so revolting that I didn't even finish my traditional one fast mile. I was done lifting anyway and just grabbed my jacket and left. 
I know that there have always been stupid people in journalism...but did academia always try to hire the very stupidest ones into endowed chairs? And Stelter...  A living, breathing experiment in self-humiliation.
Ok. I've gotta quit thinking about it. It was just too repulsive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home