Friday, May 28, 2021

Senate Pubs Kill 1/6/21 Commission

link
I want to know exactly what happened.
But I don't trust the Dems to be objective. 
I don't trust the Pubs, either.
But I really don't trust the Dems.
Of the two parties, I'd say that the Dems have clearly been worse. There's AOC running around in hysterics claiming that being in a nearby building was like being in 'Nam. There's the Dems' insistence that it was an "insurrection." There's the radically unfair treatment of the rioters--imprisoned without bail, often in solitary. (Compare that to the revolving door for Antifa and BLM rioters.) 
Anyway: actually, I haven't followed this enough to rise above these kinds of generic considerations.
Anyway. Much as I'd like to have the report of an objective commission, I don't think that's what we'd get.
We might well end up with another abomination like the SSCI report on Russiagate.
Obviously I could be wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home