Thursday, May 27, 2021

8TH NOOSE FOUND AT CT AMAZON SITE DESPITE ADDITIONAL SECURITY!!!

Will a report about a noose finally turn out to be for real? Well, eight of 'em... That's something. OTOH, finding one "under some electrical materials"... Doesn't seem like ideal placement, hate-crime-wise...
   I can't think of any recent reports of nooses that have turned out to be non-bullshit. But this could be the outlier. Probably there's just a lot of loops tied in long things at construction sites, though. If you'd have gone to our farm when I was a kid and looked around for loops tied in rope, string, bailing twine, wire, cable, and whatnot, you'd probably have found hundreds. I mean, sure, it was a Klan farm, but...
Seriously: where people are doing actual work, they tie a lot of knots in things--often producing loops. This may seem mysterious to people who only work ("  ") with books and word processors...but it's a fact.
   Come to think of it, I think electricians DO commonly put loops at the end of big wire like 12-2... 
   Anyway.
   Probably BS.
   But maybe not.
   Oh and: do "we have a serious problem [with racism? with nooses?] in America"? I'm honestly not sure. I'm a white academician. The only racism I see is antiwhite racism coming from the leftist intelligentsia--and that shit is more stupid and annoying than anything else. I hear nonstop shrieking about racism from the academy, including my own university. But I never see any of it. I'm assured it's there--apparently my university is made entirely of it! Who knew? But--aside from the antiwhite academic racism aforementioned...which is not merely tolerated by lauded in academia--I just don't see it.
   And one person running around a jobsite tying wee nooses in wire...well...again: once we get down to worrying about shit like this, it's hard to believe that racism is a major problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home