Tuesday, April 06, 2021

It's Hubert

Ha ha he might just make Roy look stoic and dispassionate by comparison...
   Here's props to Bubba &co. for keeping it in the family. I'd rather have somebody from the Carolina family + fewer wins than more wins and somebody else. 
   I've got three words for ya, Hubert: run, run, and run. Roy's style is the most exciting and interesting in college hoops--even more than Dean's, IMO, similar though they were in many respects. The only style I liked anywhere near as much was Dr. Tom's relentless press at Iowa.
   I kinda wanted Stack...but his record at Vandy really isn't anything to write home about. 
   Apparently Hubert let Robinson and Kendall go...which...well..what do I know? But I wasn't happy to hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home