Saturday, March 20, 2021

Dalrymple On The Kavanaugh / Blasey-Ford Thing

He makes an interesting point about Blasey Ford. Specifically: he claims that how she claimed to remember the crucial even doesn't fit the usual pattern. I have no idea whether that's right. But I was more interested in his criticisms of Kavanaugh--e.g. the bit about his daughter allegedly praying for CBF. I found that way over the top, but didn't focus on it properly when this was all going.

Incidentally, I concluded--way back then--that CBF was lying. We now know I was right about that. There's simply no doubt that she's lied about almost every relevant thing. That doesn't mean that Kavanaugh wasn't lying, too. I think he was clearly being less than perfectly honest about his drinking. 

Anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home