Friday, November 06, 2020

We Few, We Unhappy Few...

So excited to be a Hillary-Trump voter, thus one of the relatively few people to have been sad, disgusted and angry about both of our last two elections...
Well, actually...I guess that probably includes a whole lot of people in the #WalkAway movement... And that's nontrivial.
I still think it wasn't crazy to vote for Hillary. Most of us really didn't understand Trump and what he was proposing to do...and his policy positions were basically blocked from view by his unpresidential persona. Of course I thought I was serious about politics and policy at the time, but I really wasn't. Also, I was just coasting at the time, because Trump seemed like so obviously not a serious option. Who could have guessed that, four years later, I'd consider his likely loss to be borderline catastrophic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home