Thursday, November 05, 2020

Count Every Vote?

 Well, count every legal / legally-cast vote, actually... So if that's what's meant by 'vote,' then yes. The thing is to stick to the law. Somebody's going to be unhappy. And whoever it is is going to complain about the law. I suppose it would be bad to hew too closely to an outlandishly unreasonable law...but let's hope we don't have to worry about that. I'm saying this in part as a means to prior commitment on the point. I actually think that both sides have an obligation to appeal to laws that strengthen their case. They're out there fighting for their supporters. I'm going to try not to complain too much if the blue team beats us at legal chess. (Though I really dislike that Lawfare bunch...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home