Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Kamala Harris "Fought Against DNA Testing That Would Have Exonerated An Innocent Man"

Yeah, no
That dude, Kevin Cooper, is guilty.
He might not be the murderer in roughly the sense that maybe the Martians did it.
I tend to think that ever case in which it might matter ought to use DNA evidence...but I'm also sure that's a stupid position. I'm just guessing. I don't know anything about it. I don't even have any idea how accurate such testing is, nor how many false positives and false negatives they produce. 
But anyway: that Cooper f*cker killed two adults and one child, slashed the throat of an 11-year-old and left him for dead...and he's also a rapist. And those are just his most major crimes.
I take such arguments seriously--but this one against Harris is bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home