Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Behold: Your Progressive Future: Homeless In The Parks

So, after the progressification of America, will it be racist to mention the fact that it's a shithole country?
   I don't think it's very profitable to try to reason with the progressive left anymore. At some point people get so stupid that all you can really do is point and laugh. Which is what I mostly do now. But in case you somehow get the idea that, e.g., I think it's obvious what to do about mentally ill people living on the streets...well, I don't. I don't know anything about it. I have no idea what a good solution is.
   Well, I do know one thing: Woketarians who agree not to call the cops on a hoard of mentally ill people living next to their houses...and especially those who do so because it would violate the precepts of the cult...are idiots. They deserve what they get--up to some point far short of sexual assault...
   Chase 'em out of your neighborhood. Then try to figure out a longer-term solution. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home