Sunday, January 05, 2020

Should We Reflect On How Ridiculous These Climate Protesters Are?

I mean, the standard answer is no.
But jeez...
So long as you don't accord them any epistemic authority, nor let their shenanigans sway you to agree with them, I suppose that's supposed to be an end on it. Anything more would be an invalid ad hominem.
But they really, really are ridiculous. In a way that seems characteristic of that side of things generally. And that makes me want to say, roughly: Behold! A manifestation of the ideas. You really wanna be on that side?
But that's gotta be a mistake.
Unrelatedly: I guess Trump rally-goers are the closest analogs on the other side currently? But are they ridiculous? I don't know that I've ever seen them interviewed...nor would I trust such interviews to be representative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home