Monday, August 05, 2019

Steve Cortes: "The Charlottesville Lie"

Prager U. is on fire lately. (I haven't always had a positive view of them...but, then, they weren't always putting out good stuff.)
   The argument I'm most skeptical of is the one that turns on the NYT story about the group that drove from Kansas. I thought I remembered them saying that they hadn't attended because of the white supremacists--but I'll have to dig up the story.
   The strongest argument is the Antifa argument. That one's so clever it made me lol. Can't believe I didn't think of that one. Damn!
   Bigger point/picture: C-ville was yet another case of dishonest media spin making Trump look like a psychoracist. And that, to say the least, is not helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home