Saturday, December 22, 2018

Shutdown!

Honestly, I'm not even sure how bad this is.
By which I really do mean: I'm too ignorant to have any real conception of the pluses and minuses.
Bad for lower-paid federal workers, obvs...but I'm not sure how heavily we should weigh that...though right at Christmas, dude...I doubt this is gonna make people like you more.
Even a lot of Pubs think this is a bad idea, so I'm going with the bipartisan majority...but I'm taking it on faith.
D'ya think Space Force will have to shut down too?? What if the Romulans attack before Xmas???

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Mack said...

Irony: Trump shutdown will cut Border Patrol funds.

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/shutdown-trumps-wall-will-hurt-border-security-u-s-border-patrol-agent-says-183340457.html

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home