Thursday, March 23, 2017

Rooskiegate

Obviously this isn't a news site, but, as you know, I more-or-less randomly post news items I happen to be reading and think are interesting. But just for the record: there's just too much happening on the Trump/Russia front...I'm overwhelmed...I can't even keep up with reading it. It's not that I don't think it's important.
   Also, I've gotta give a talk tomorrow and give a paper at a conference next weekend, so I've got too much to do to worry about little things like the fate of our democracy.
   (Jebus...I try to keep telling myself that there's a nonzero probability that the Dems and the media are jumping the gun on all this...but damn...it sure does look like an awful lot like...well...something very, very bad.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home