Thursday, July 28, 2016

Behold, The Loony Left

Honestly, could these people be any more revolting?
   What is it about them that's so loathsome?
   I'm not saying that they're more dangerous than, say, the KKK or the Enron crowd... I'm just saying that they're more repulsive, though I find it hard to articulate why. I think it has something to do with the combination of their gender studies degrees together with their attempts to look like some kind of post-apocalyptic horde from Mad Max. The woman doing the yoga bit was in some ways my favorite...but there so much there to choose from...
   There are claims that there wasn't actually much of this, but I don't know whether to believe them. There's also this, but it covers much of the same footage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home